Local Ad Agency Receives Seven National Advertising Awards
Lime Valley Advertising, Inc. Mankato, Minn., received seven Service Industry Advertising Awards for communication excellence this year. This is the fifteenth year that the SIAA has recognized Lime Valley’s creative accomplishments in advertising.
Over those fifteen years Lime Valley has garnered 78 SIAA awards, more than any other agency in Minnesota.
The SIAA is a national competition that honors service industry providers for their contribution to marketing and advertising. This year judges reviewed over 1,800 entries from over 600 agencies for execution, creativity, quality, consumer appeal and overall breakthrough.
Lime Valley received awards for the following:
- Gold Award — Farrish Johnson Law Office, Witness to History Newspaper ad series
- Silver Award — Greater Mankato Growth, Inc., Logo
- Silver Award — Midwest Dairy Association, Bringing Dairy to Life Event Collateral
- Merit Award — Visit Inver Grove Heights, website
- Merit Award — SW MN Private Industry Council, Career Pathway Infographics
- Merit Award — River’s Edge Hospital, OrthoEdge ad series
- Merit Award — Martin Luther College, Advent Devotions booklet
Lime Valley Advertising, Inc.
Lime Valley is a full-service agency. Its success is built upon the collective experience of its staff. Since 1988, the company has worked with service and retail businesses, manufacturers, educational institutions and civic organizations to provide creative communication solutions.